Having uncomfortable conversations at work is never easy, no matter who it’s with. They can be fraught with emotion because the stakes are usually high. Avoiding them, however, is a poor strategy—this can lead to dysfunctional teams and ultimately can have negative impacts on the business as a whole.
Instead of avoiding difficult conversations, learn to coach, listen, and build relationships to strengthen your workplace.
View this nuts-and-bolts webinar to learn how to:
- Choose to have a conversation
- Set goals and outcomes (before you talk)
- Use good communication skills
- Recognize and navigate the steps of difficult conversations
- Establish next steps
- Use the power of coaching to achieve change
View the webinar below. And, if you have any questions, reach out to me. I’d be glad to discuss ways Towson University can help you navigate difficult conversations.