This signature event is an opportunity to connect with faculty from TU’s academic departments and innovative programs to explore, start, or expand partnerships and collaborations. Our exhibitors will showcase programs and research that address critical workforce shortages, improve K-12 access and completion, promote health and well-being and advance sustainability initiatives.
The Showcase 2015 exhibitors include:
- 3D Object Lab
- Accessible Technology-Driven Health Solutions
- Ailey Camp and Art Summer Camps
- Alcohol Tobacco & Other Drugs (ATOD) Prevention
- Applied Research and Technical Services for Business, Government, and Non Profit Organizations
- Continuing Education, Customized Training, and Workforce Development
- Deaf Studies Outreach Programs and Undergraduate Research
- Glen Arboretum
- Kinesiology Research: Implications for Exercise Performance and Public Health
- Marketing Research for Community Organizations and Small Businesses
- New Approach to Professional Development for Teachers
- Promoting Food Access and Food Equity for All
- Towson Theatre Infusion & Reading Encouragement Program
- TU Entrepreneur Experience
- TU Professional Leadership Program for Women
To learn more and have a great networking opportunity as well, join us on April 28th from 12 noon – 2:00 p.m. in the Minnegan Room at Towson University. We will even throw in lunch on us! Mix-and-mingle with our exhibitors and find out how you can tap into the resources of the university! Register here.
A big thank you goes out to our supporting sponsor and partner, Baltimore County Department of Economic and Workforce Development.