On September 14, the fellows of the StarTUp Accelerator showcased their ventures to the community at the third annual StarTUp Accelerator Showcase. From spinal technology to real estate, each venture gave a high energy product pitch that invigorated the audience, and their fellow cohort members. The night was filled with excitement, networking, venture creation. Watch as fellows of the 2023 StarTUp Accelerator share their experience in the program.
Listed are the founders and their ventures who participated in the 2023 StarTUp Accelerator.
2023 summer cohort
- Dexter Carr, Founder and CEO, Game4Good
- Nina Guise-Gerrity, Founder and CEO, getGFTD
- Brett Lanier, Co-founder and CEO, Bettor Vision
- Evan Haas, Co-founder, CurveAssure
- Adeola Ajani, Co-founder and CEO, Fem Equity
- Max Wieder, Co-founder and CEO, Celcy
- Mehedi Hasan Shoron, Co-Founder and COO, HelloTask
- Somto Nweke, Co-Founder, Inversion
- Jared Hamlin, Bryce Carter and Bruno Verdonk, Co-Founders, Everybody Eats
2023 winter cohort
- Paris Dean, Founder and CEO, Sparen Homes
- Takiel Gibson, Founder and CEO, Dental Desires
- Mahmoud Shalby, Co-founder and CEO, Haven Cloud
- Geeta Raj and Chris Held, Co-Founder, Engage All
- Ruth Berhane-Williams, Co-Founders, EriTea
- Ashton Keys, Founder and CEO, Athlytic
- Parker Bratton, Founder and CEO, The Loop–Baltimore
This year’s cohort was especially exciting because we had our first international fellow, Mehedi Shoron, co-founder a COO of HelloTask. Not only did Mehedi learn how to further his venture, he received a crash course in American culture from fellow venture members Mindful Movement. Watch as Mehedi talks about the impact of the StarTUp Accelerator.
If you’re interested in being a part of the next cohort, be sure to look out for an application announcement for the next StarTUp Accelerator cohort in January 2023.